Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Assignment 3: You see what I see


After finishing this one, I got kinda worried because everyone who saw it couldn't understand the story. It might be because I used a story that requires a little of a twisted mind to comprehend. We'll have to see.

post war: Comments I received was -

- The final frame was nigh understandable. It was only when I pointed out that it was scythes on the floor did people go "Ohh..." That one needs editting.
- The twist is too shady, and more than one twist makes the story harder to comprehend. The original intention for the twist is that I beat the Reaper, and that more than one has tried to collect my soul, but I figured that this is not good: People cannot get the twist easily. The climax was also not very prominent as well. Might be changing the last few scenes totally.

1 comment:

Melisa Sriwulandari said...

Yap, I have a twisted mind. Cos I totally understand the plot.